BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 22, 2010

Here is to a new beginning


Hey Everyone! I want to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Brandi Booth and I am a huge fan of vintage. As of the last week I have begun the process of opening my new online vintage store. I am so excited about this!! Recently due to unfortunate circumstances, I have been forced to remove myself from my previous online vintage collaboration. At first I was kinda bummed because there was so much hard work and love put into that company. But, I have realized that this is one of the best things that could have possibly happened! I finally get to be as creative and as productive as I would like to be without barriers. So, I am starting the store, collecting more vintage, getting facebook and the myspace set up, the domain, the etsy account, and all the things that come with starting a successful online vintage store!! I have been collecting vintage pieces for about 20 years. It has always been a passion of mine. No matter how hard I try to get away from vintage or antique items I just keep coming back for more! I feel like every piece has a story. Even as a young child I have loved and admired old family heirloms. With that said it was only natural that I would grow into a woman that loves vintage everything!


With starting this new store I will be releasing some of my own private pieces that I have been carrying around for a very long time.  I figure hey, what a good time to clean out the old and get some new old vintage for myself? hahaha  So now my soon to be customers will get to enjoy some pieces I have adored for years. This new venture is going to take some time for me to grow and flourish as well as my old company. But with the new year and the new decade I feel that this is gonna be amazing! Watch for the opening of my online vintage store..  It will be coming soon!!!!  So please, if you come across this lil old blog of 1 understand that there will be so much more to come..  I will update this as much as possible and am going to be giving everyone hot tips for finding and caring for vintage pieces.  I will also give you some of my favorite spots to find great authentic pieces.  Hopefully you will enjoy my blogs and get to use my vast knowledge of vintage to help you in success with your future treasures!! xo,B

0 comments: